Perspectives on the Acute Care Continuum
The Acute Care Continuum is the integration of urgent, emergent, inpatient and post-discharge care of patients with acute medical conditions.
Next Year on Perspectives: 2015 Preview
To our loyal readers:
We're so glad you took the time to join the conversation this year at Perspectives
. Here's just a taste of what we'll be bringing you in 2015:
- Coverage of a wider range of issues across the growing Acute Care Continuum, including anesthesiology, psychiatric emergencies, palliative care and more.
- Best practices for clinical integration and creating continuity between service lines.
- Trends to watch in policy, finance, operations and technology from the healthcare thought leaders you trust.
- Reports on innovations that boost throughput and enhance service and quality — developed and tested by teams like yours.
- Real-life leaders share their perspectives on culture change, teamwork, mindful practice and creating a sense of shared mission.
- And much, much more …
Next Tuesday, we'll wrap up our 2014 coverage with a rundown of the year's most influential healthcare happenings. Until then, we wish you a joyous and relaxing holiday.