Saddleback Family & Urgent Care - Lake Forest
Located in southern Orange County, Saddleback Family & Urgent Care - Lake Forest is a clinic designed to treat minor (non-life-threatening) injuries and illnesses for children and families. Lake Forest is open seven days a week and is affiliated with the Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
in Laguna Hills, CA. Saddleback sees patients by appointment or on a walk-in basis.
Saddleback Family and Urgent Care's mission is to provide the highest level of expert healthcare, compassionate personal attention and quality service to each of our patients and their families.
Hours of Operation
Sat-Sun: 8am-3pm Closed on major holidays.
22855 Lake Forest Drive
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Click here for Google Map.
- Treating sprains, broken bones, cuts and burns, sore throat, fever, flu, and earaches, including pediatric care.
- Adult and youth sport physical exams.
- Well women care (pap smears, pelvic exams, etc).
- On-site x-rays, lab tests, and EKGs to obtain results in a timely manner.
- Pre-employment, DOT/DMV physicals and evaluations to document health status.
- Drug screens and drug testing set up to comply with federally mandated or company-initiated drug-free workplace programs.
- Prompt assessment and treatment of injuries and ailments.
- Written and verbal reporting keeps you and your carrier apprised of work status. We facilitate timely return to work.
- Health fairs and on-site screenings. These free or low-cost services are opportunities for employees to become familiar with their health status and adopt steps toward improving their health.
Visiting Saddleback Family and Urgent Care? Please print and fill out this Health Questionnaire
Our providers enjoy serving the communities of: Aliso Viejo, Dana Point, Irvine, Lake Forest, Laguna Beach, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, San Clemente, Seal Beach, and Yorba Linda.
Insurance & Billing Questions
All billing questions should be directed to P1 Billing
Note: They are located in New Jersey and there is a 3-hour time difference.
15 Corporate Place South, Suite 101
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Meet Your Providers
James Decock, MD
Originally from the midwest, Dr DeCock trained at Northwestern University for undergraduate studies and The University of Kansas School of Medicine. He then moved out here to complete medical residency and fell in love with Southern California. He has been a partner in our practice since 1996. He enjoys travel, camping, and the beach.
Stephanie Blodgett, PA, and Charinda Charoen, PA
Our physician assistants (PA's) are medical professionals who are nationally certified and state-licensed to practice medicine. Stephanie has experince in emergency room fast track. Charinda has experience in dermatology and urgent care. They are both professional and exceptionally pleasant providers