Ambulatory and Urgent Care Centers
Ambulatory and Urgent Care Centers serve as convenient alternatives to emergency rooms and offer medical services for non-life-threatening illnesses or injuries.
When should you consider going to an urgent care center instead of the emergency room?
- You are unable to get an appointment with your primary care doctor
- You or a loved one are suffering from minor injuries
- You have a cold, sore throat, or flu-like symptoms
- You have minor cuts, sprains, and/or broken bones
- You or a family member needs a physical for sports, school, or work
- You’ve suffered a work-related injury or illness
Remember — if you are suffering from a serious condition such as a heart attack or stroke, go directly to the emergency room or call 911.
Find an Urgent Care Center