NSEM Application Process - CEP America
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis with two class start dates of February 1st
and August 1st
Application Timeline & Process:
Step 1: Pre-Qualification
- To begin the application process, click the “Apply” link at the bottom of the page and complete a pre-qualification application.
- A recruiter will contact you to conduct a pre-qualification phone screen.
Step 2: Application & Documentation
- Pre-qualified candidates will be emailed instructions for submitting the required documentation, such as licenses and certification (Note: Licenses and certifications can be submitted as obtained.)
- The Program Administrator will follow-up with you regarding the status of your application and required documentation.
- Documentation for each class is due as follows:
- July – September for the February 1st Class
- October – November for the August 1st Class
Step 3: Interview
- The EM Fellowship Selection Committee will review all applications that are completed.
- Select candidates will be contacted for an onsite interview. Candidates who have not been selected for an interview will also be notified.
- All interviews will be conducted for each class as follows:
- September – October for the February 1st Class
- November – December for the August 1st Class
Step 4: Selection
- Candidates who have been accepted into the program will be contacted by the Program Administrator for each class as follows:
- December 1st for the February 1st Class
- December 15th for the August 1st Class
- Upon receiving a verbal acceptance, a written offer/acceptance letter will follow. Offer/acceptance letters much be returned within 30 days of receipt to secure a place in the EM Fellowship.
Those candidates who are not initially selected will be notified and may be added to an alternate list.
APPLY NOW TO THE NSEM FELLOWSHIP