Emergency Medicine Curriculum
In addition to clinical work, the CEP America Emergency Medicine Administrative Fellowship provides didactic instruction along with hands-on leadership experiences for its Fellows.
A portion of the Administrative Fellowship includes 3 hours each month of dedicated instruction and discussion at our Bay Area headquarters. Each session includes:
- 1 hour of discussion on the required reading
- 1 hour of lecture
- 1 hour to discuss leadership development with program mentors
Observation & Participation
Fellows are invited to attend the following meetings:
- Board of Directors (bimonthly)
- Operations Committee (bimonthly)
- Medical Directors (biannual)
- Spring Symposia
- Fellows are responsible for a 20-minute Continuing Medical Education (CME) presentation
- Palliative Care Workshop
- Patient Satisfaction Collaborative
- Emergency Department (ED) Throughput Collaborative
- Credentials and Partnership Affairs (CPAC)
- New Partner
- Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner (PA/NP)
Fellows participate in a range of other activities including monthly meetings with their mentor, operational site assessments, new contract site start-up visits/calls, and CEP America’s Speaker Series.
To demonstrate their ability to manage and lead, each Fellow is asked to develop a program that has operational or strategic value to the organization as part of their Fellow Project. The Fellow Project generally takes place over six to eight months and allows Fellows to engage with CEP America’s leaders and resources to make a lasting, organization-wide impact.
For more information about the Fellowship, contact Melissa Nuñez at 510-350-2859 or email@example.com.
APPLY NOW TO THE emergency medicine FELLOWSHIP