About the Administrative Fellowship
CEP America’s Administrative Fellowship is an immersive one-year program that provides highly-qualified emergency and hospital medicine physicians with the training they need to become effective healthcare leaders. Based in California’s San Francisco Bay Area, this private administrative fellowship is a great alternative to academic fellowships, giving physicians the opportunity to work alongside leaders of one of the nation’s largest democratic, physician-owned Partnerships.
Under the mentorship of the Partnership’s leaders, CEP America Fellows become active members of the administrative team and take on critical projects dealing with important issues like quality, risk management, advocacy, and continuing education. Fellows also participate in CEP America’s leadership development programs and a number of governance and management meetings.
For more information about the Fellowship, contact Melissa Nuñez at 510-350-2859 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate of an accredited emergency or internal medicine residency program
- Board certified or board eligible in emergency or internal medicine
- Ability to obtain medical license in practicing state
- Demonstrated high academic achievement
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
Apply now to the emergency medicine Fellowship
APPLY NOW TO THE hospital MEDICINE FELLOWSHIP