Applications are accepted on a rolling basis but must be submitted by June 15 to be considered for the fellowship class beginning that November. Candidates will be notified in June if an interview has been granted and interviews are conducted in June and July.
Application Timeline & Process:
Step 1: Pre-Qualification
- To begin the application process, click the “Apply” link at the bottom of the page and complete a pre-qualification application.
- A recruiter will contact you to conduct a pre-qualification phone screen.
Step 2: Documentation By June 15
- Pre-qualified candidates will be emailed instructions for submitting the required documentation, such as licenses and certifications, and a non-refundable application fee of $50. (Note: Licenses and certification can be submitted as obtained.)
- The program administrator staff will follow-up with you regarding the status of your application and required documentation.
Step 3: Interview | June - July
- The EMPA Fellowship Selection Committee will review all applications that are completed and submitted by June 15.
- Select candidates will be contacted for an onsite interview. Applicants who have not been selected for an interview will also be notified.
- All interviews will be conducted in June and July.
Step 4: Selection | July - September
- Candidates who have been accepted into the program will be contacted by the program administrator.
- Upon receiving a verbal acceptance, a written offer/acceptance letter will follow. Offer/acceptance letters must be returned within 30 days of receipt to secure a place in the EMPA Fellowship.
Those candidates who are not initially selected will be notified and may be added to an alternate list. All positions will be finalized by September 1.
Apply to the EMPA Fellowship at Kaweah Delta