Applications are accepted on a rolling basis but must be submitted by June 15 to be considered for the fellowship class beginning that November. Interviews are conducted in June and July.
Application Timeline & Process:
Step 1: Pre-Qualification
- To begin the application process, click the “Apply” link at the bottom of the page and complete a pre-qualification application.
- A recruiter will contact you to conduct a pre-qualification phone screen.
Step 2: Detailed Application | By June 15
- Applicants will be emailed instructions for completing a more detailed Fellowship application, including required documentation such as licenses and certifications, and a non-refundable application fee of $50. (Note: licenses and certifications can be submitted as obtained)
- The program administrator staff will follow-up with you regarding the status of your application and required documentation.
Step 3: Interview | June - July
- The EMPA Fellowship Selection Committee will review all applications that are completed and submitted by June 15.
- Select candidates will be contacted for an onsite interview. Applicants who have not been selected for an interview will also be notified.
- All interviews will be conducted in June and July.
Step 4: Selection | July - September
Apply to the EMPA Fellowship at arrowhead
- Candidates who have been accepted into the program will be contacted by the program administrator.
- Upon receiving a verbal acceptance, a written offer/acceptance letter will follow. Offer/acceptance letters must be returned within 30 days of receipt to secure a place in the EMPA Fellowship.
- Those candidates who are not initially selected will be notified and may be added to an alternate list. All positions will be finalized by September 1.