Excellent Compensation & Benefits
CEP America provides competitive compensation for advanced practitioners on an hourly rate basis. Overtime is available based on shift schedules and state overtime laws. Additionally, advanced practitioners participate in an annual profit sharing distribution, worth up to 8% of annual earnings.
“I feel like a team member with the whole group. It’s very collegial, and I never feel like I don’t have a voice.”
David Carter, PA-C
Regional Lead PA
Generous and Comprehensive Benefits Package
We offer a comprehensive array of benefits to support your life, from health insurance and saving for retirement, to time off and professional development.
The benefits include:
- 4 weeks of paid time off with a cash out option
- 401(k) with 7% employer match and no wait or vesting period
- Health insurance with dental and vision or a monthly stipend for opting out
- Pre-tax savings with an HSA (Health Savings Account) or MFSA (Medical Flexible Spending Account) for out of pocket costs
- Annual CME/CEU conference and online education options plus a professional expense reimbursement benefit
- Paid malpractice insurance
- A dependent care plan